Sunday, September 16, 2012

Позвольте Представиться







Позвольте представиться.
Paz-vol-ti prig-stah-vi-tsa.

Allow me to introduce myself.








My name is Alexandra.  I am a twenty-year-old undergraduate student of International Relations, Economics, and Russian Language at Stanford University. This autumn, my studies will take me abroad to the Russian Presidential Academy of the National Economy and Public Administration in Moscow, Russia.


Through the Stanford Bing Overseas Studies Program (BOSP), I have the opportunity to immerse myself in the Russian language, culture, and economy; subjects that have fascinated me since my middle school years.  In addition to more formal study at the Academy, I will experience an authentic Russian lifestyle while living with my host mom, Nina, my host dad, Igor, and their daughter, Anastasia.  I can't wait to meet them!

I hope to update this blog frequently with photos and anecdotes of my quarter abroad.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a great opportunity! Are you on twitter? Would be great to follow your adventures there!

    ReplyDelete