Friday, December 14, 2012

нелепость

Russia in the wintertime is magical!

Annie, Stephanie and I went ice skating in Gorky Park this morning.  In the winter, Gorky Park is transformed into a huge ice rink!  All the paths that are normally walkable, are coated with ice.  We had so much fun despite the fierce cold.

Then, my day took a turn for the absurd.  Kyle bought us tickets for the Russian Circus.

It was weird.  The highlight of the show was a parade of bears riding on cows.  Что?

(Photos of Gorky Park and the bears to come soon!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're enjoying the Russian winters! I have the weather for Moscow on my iPhone and sometimes check it for fun. Today's forecast shocked me: -11 degrees F?? Hope you've been keeping warm (although I think you're back in the states now?)

    -Irina

    ReplyDelete